Saturday, May 8, 2010

All good things come to an end...

Its true...I often tried not to think of this line but its funny when reality comes and slaps you in the face.

I don't really know how I feel at the moment...Its more like 'Same !"£$ different person' for me from now on.

Should I regret the moments we made? Should I regret the fact that I did not listen to my intuition and gave in much too soon? That I finally thought I could be happy and content with someone? That all those stereotypes I had built up for myself and against relationships were all out to prove me wrong? I was happy, smiling, laughing, enjoying? Is too much happiness a bad thing? Too much optimism blinds us from seeing what is real or what could be avoided.

Its too late now, but subconsiously I always sort of predicted this so I should not really mourn about this, considering somewhere deep down I always prepared for this to happen, lets face it love and me don't go together.

We have a sort of a love and hate relationship in which hate seems to dominate. I did not need to learn another lesson to prove my own theories right. But I did. I feel helpess with a lack of control over my own life which is really pathetic for a 24 yr old to say. I don't want to consume my heart with hate again but my mind does not seem to listen. Its too late already...

No comments:

Post a Comment