Wednesday, July 8, 2009

Only when im happy

So i've made a promise to myself. After writing these numerous morbid posts, I will only come back to write once im a little settled and happy with everything around me.

I don't know the reason for my discontent with everything around me. Most of which includes people - all types close friends, acquaintances, relatives, and so on - you get the drift? Yes my soul needs more food and more thinking to be able to reason rationally with everything and more importantly be unaffected by it all. Though this words unaffected always reminds me of the Ostrich Syndrome - bury ur head and you think your problems are gone, living in ignorance ( i despise such beings myself). So will i turn into one of these or will I find the power to deal with it while caring and not ignoring? I'm only 23.

But my soul craves for a lot more. So hopefully the next post shall be more entertaining, fruitful, insightful and happy.

No comments:

Post a Comment