Monday, February 1, 2010

Cranky,moody,irritable and its not even that day of the month

No its not...I wish i could put my finger on what it is and then retrack every step i took to get here and quickly erase everything so that i dont end up feeling how i am right now.

Its funny how last week went by - romance i devoured myself in, making myself believe at least this would last. Or not?
I hate how i feel right now, i hate everything around me including myself because i am mad at myself for getting here. Mad at myself for being such a child believing in what everyone else said around me, letting it get to me and for a moment believing maybe it could be different.

But its not, its the same story everytime, they run after you, you run away, then you get close and run after them and they run away. I knew everything in that head of mine yet i shut myself to everything and let life take its control over me. This is exactly what happens when you let go, you lose yourself and you do not know to what.
I want my answers and I demand them.

No comments:

Post a Comment