Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Gratitude

It is so easy to get caught in the web of life or circumstances,routine our life and being utterly and completely selfish. How often do we actually look back and thank life and the people who came along the way and contributed in their own way into making us what we are today? How easy is it for us to be ungrateful of what life brings to us rather than thanking everyone who is etched into our very own being and soul of the person that we are right now at this very moment. My state of mind right now? - Happy and Thankful to these people without who i would not be who i am today.

My sister - for opening up a world of knowledge to me, sharing and believing that I too had the potential despite the generation gap we hold and never easily giving up on me with the excuse of me being immature. My father - for making me believe in my individuality and that I had the potential to realize every dream i dreamt and constantly supporting me in helping me make all my dreams come true. My mother - for never judging me by the company I held and placing a blinding trust in me. Never ever giving up on me despite my shortcomings and being the greatest support without being ashamed of the mistakes her daughter made.
My best friend for showing me how to live life and enjoy every moment and to value friendships and relationships. For being by my side, being the guy in my life when I needed one and making me realize life is too short to be anything but happy.Oh and opening up a whole world of illegal and immoral things to me and savouring the goodness they contain ;)
My oldest childhood buddy - for listening to me through my constant moments of pmsing, being my partner in crime, making me realize my own potential I had as a human being. And for being utterly patient. For laughing with me without anyone else around us understanding a word of our conversation, whiling away time, sitting next to me without uttering a word and making me feel completely understood in those moments of silence.

No comments:

Post a Comment